Wednesday, October 25, 2006


In Hungor's eyes
家是HOME,不是HOUSE。
在家最舒服,感到最安全。家裏有人,家裏有笑,家裏有愛。
今天女女哭了,我抱她、哄她、吻她。告訴她我很錫她。
臨睡前給女兒採耳、滴眼藥水;給兒子講多啦A夢故事。
我本來有一個幸福的家.........

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 25/10/06 1:56 PM, Blogger Luckyzzz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 25/10/06 2:19 PM, Blogger Luckyzzz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 25/10/06 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 25th Birthday.
See you tomorrow.

 
At 25/10/06 11:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh...so today is your birthday???? Happy birthday to you then, Hungor. You're a good father...and you still have a nice family....hey, we're all a family in God, right?
I don't know why Ivy cried...but I do hope that with your pouring love, she's now feeling better. I'm in a bad mood these few days, too. My old helper got into BIG trouble and is facing 7 charges....only because the year of her birthday in her passport is different from her birth certificate....and now the immigration department is detaining her...and she may have to go in jail!! Poor woman. She's really a good person and she helped look after my family for two years. I'm going to write a letter to support her in court, hope the judge have mercy...nothing much I can do except praying for her. Talk to you later. from 9H, Tower 7.

 
At 3/11/06 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Hungor,
Looking your warm picture, I remember 1 true story about a repented DaDa finding out that all
family photos missed his face was not because he was the camera man but he went out for his own matters or favours. Furthermore,
I would like to ask 2 things:
1)Who took the photo? Was he your younger son?
2)Why was the photo so not clear?
Was it any meaning?
All the best,
Bepet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home