Wednesday, November 01, 2006


In Hungor's eyes
在香港沒有人不忙,「我好忙」彷彿成為一個正常人的標準描述。你若說自己不忙,多半是有病,思覺失調那種。因為有錢人忙着投資應酬,失業的忙揾工,主婦忙帶孩子教功課,上班的忙賺錢,學生忙功課考試,年青人忙拍拖,老年人忙覆診睇醫生..........。真是很怕見到衣貓/SMS,到處聽到手機響聲,聞到汽車的廢氣。每天的時間表、各項死線和鎖碎事務,攫奪每日分秒,迫我們困在循環打轉的「生活輪」裏。
見到很多人忙到健康也失去,家庭兒女也放下,愛情友情親情也無暇兼顧,軀穀活躍但思想空白。這麽忙是為了甚麽?值得嗎?可以過些似人的生活嗎?---對不起,太忙沒空想!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 2/11/06 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

這是個人的選擇!
種的是什麼,收的也是什麼.

This is your own choice!>_<

 
At 3/11/06 2:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's partly because being " not busy " is a scarey thing to a lot of people. If they do have 'free time', then they will have to "think".....think of what to do...think of oneself, think of life....isn't that scarey!!????

We prefer " not" to "think".

 
At 3/11/06 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always feel like busy, not physically but mentally. Too much role coincide at the same time. Unfortunately, most of them are in the leader role. What I can do is letting God as my leader.

 
At 4/11/06 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

我認為忙其實可以冇問題,最要緊是忙而不亂,忙而不燥及忙得有意義。生活悠閒,終日無所事事,毫無意義試問又有何益呢?

 
At 9/11/06 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right, I think it all depends on whether the things you do are meaningful - to yourself and people around you - or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home