日日亂闖歷傳奇,常常靜思數主恩 SHARE MY THOUGHT -READ MY MIND
Labels: 我鍾意吹吹水
posted by Hungor @ 7:35 AM 8 comments
That's really neat, Hungor! I wonder how much time did you spend on it!
Thank you so much for the sharing of your own personal blog! I'll check it out from time to time. Thank you also to be such a nice neighbour! May the Lord bless you and your family!
開個YAHOO MAIL有1G,保証多多電郵都冇問題
得啦,知啦! XP
Hey, I'm a good fan! I ALWAYS use the 'comment'...
我第一次用Comment,啊!應該是第二次,因為第一次是在"真、善、美何處尋",不知是否這樣寫,請多多指教!
兄台果然多才多藝. 很高興能分享你的所見所聞. 多謝你引導我們能從微小的觀察裡領略人生.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home
肆業於喇沙書院* 畢業於香港大學* 曾代表中學獲聯校中文辯論比賽冠軍 大學時為學生會主席***** 熱愛分享 興趣多多無樣精* 現職醫療界*
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
That's really neat, Hungor!
I wonder how much time did you spend on it!
Thank you so much for the sharing of your own personal blog! I'll check it out from time to time. Thank you also to be such a nice neighbour!
May the Lord bless you and your family!
開個YAHOO MAIL有1G,保証多多電郵都冇問題
得啦,知啦! XP
Hey, I'm a good fan! I ALWAYS use the 'comment'...
我第一次用Comment,啊!應該是第二次,因為第一次是在"真、善、美何處尋",不知是否這樣寫,請多多指教!
兄台果然多才多藝. 很高興能分享你的所見所聞. 多謝你引導我們能從微小的觀察裡領略人生.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home