Thursday, November 16, 2006

Music---a gift from God


Music affects different walks of life:from executives to blue-collars,from politicians to triad societies,from the rich to the poor,and even from the healthy to the disable or unwell.
She is the friend of all,embracing us from countless sources and media-- days to days,and places to places.
She not only liberates our hearty joy in moments of happiness and fun,but also heals and encourages when we are in despair and depression.In times of stress and tension,music comes to soothe and comfort;in times of loneliness and sorrow,she accompanies and touches.
You just need to close your eyes and music will emerge from your mind,free of charge!Miraculously,music links up peoples of different races,nations,religions and languages!
My ears became once blocked by flu,then I suddenly perceived that it is so blessed for us to be able to hear songs and melody in normal days.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 18/11/06 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, I think so. At the end of the day after work, what I usually do to relax myself is just playing the music I like, then my worries can be cast away. Music is a good magical thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home