pray
Long ago, a friend asked me after my meal prayer whether I would pray before drinking water.I told him that I often say thanksgiving prayer whenever I am grateful to God,just as my daughter kisses me whenever she feels I love her.Once a girl discussed with me how often we should pray.She was a bit astonished to know that I can pray anywhere and at anytime.....when I drive,when I read or even when providing service to my clients.
Praying to God is the priviledge of all Christians,just as natural as talking to our dad or as important as breathing or eating.We may ask,beg,bargain,confess,give thanks or simply voice our grievances.HE is always online,unlike our broadband internet service.HE may not answer right away,but HE listens and understands.HE forgives and accepts,even when nobody does.
I find my bedtime prayers most comfortable and relaxing,by laying down all burden on HIM and counting every single blessing throughout that day.The first thing I do after opening my eyes in the morning is to commit a fresh day to God:asking HIM to help me in everything I do ,and witness HIM in every way I can.
Moreover,Jesus teaches us to pray for others and not only for ourselves.
note : contribution to "Logos Academy Parent Fellowship Newsletter no. 6 2007 "
Labels: 我鍾意拜神

3 Comments:
Bedtime pray is the most comfortable. He listens and helps
us how to make decision. Sometimes
he may not answer right now and sometimes we feel hopeless but over the rainbow will shine again.
祈禱又不是做show,唔洗book期o格,唔洗行到十字路中心,or等齊有聽眾先做o格.點解有人會感到surprise呢? i'm surprised about such surprise.似乎他對耶穌/聖經中既教導認識不足喇.請你多多提點呢位朋友囉.May God bless him/her.
我同你一樣,都係隨時隨地按感動(感恩又好,求救又好,訴苦又好,為人代禱又好...)係心入面向神禱告.只要我o地心靈誠實坦然面對神,神就會如佢係聖經中所應許既,悅納禱告.聖靈係我o地隨時既幫助嘛.
To :浮
她是我未信主的朋友。
你又是誰?我猜不到!
Post a Comment
<< Home