Friday, February 02, 2007

今晚靈修分享


不從惡人的計謀,不站罪人的道路,不坐褻慢人的座位,
惟喜愛耶和華的律法,晝夜思想,這人便為有福!
他要像一棵樹栽在溪水旁,按時候結果子,葉子也不枯乾。凡他所做的盡都順利。

聖經詩篇一/1-3

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 2/2/07 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Palm chapter 23. God loves me and protect me. The lord gives us everything more than I ask.....He will always there for me. Uncle Bill

 
At 2/2/07 11:29 PM, Blogger Hungor said...

TO:Bill
I assume U've forgotten me,it's so surprising to know Ur visiting my blog.
My good brother,we are one in Christ!

 
At 3/2/07 9:57 PM, Blogger Luckyzzz said...

Yea, god gives us everything more and loves us.
十幾年前,一次意外,我痛失了我的偶像、我那聰明斯文又有文彩,好handsome的哥哥,我慈祥的爸爸一夜間兩鬂斑白,自此傷痛追随着我,籠罩着我。自從我回到主的懷抱,終可走出傷痛,有充實的心靈和平安!因為主把這世界給了我們,主把愛全給了我們!每年過年前我都會默默紀念我親愛的哥哥。以下献給所有離我們而去的兄弟、姊妹和父老:

你—靜靜地離去,一步一步地遠行;
多想伴著你,讓你感受我心中的思念;
多想靠近你,依偎在你身旁看著你的笑臉。
你—悄悄地遠行,一步一步孤獨地背影;
多想拉住你,你的感覺和我的不舍在一起;
多想告訴你,你的寂寞和我的苦樂在一起。
花,靜靜地綻放,
在我怱然想起你的夜里,
多想再聽聽你那孰親孰切的笑語。
春花秋月帶走了你的笑容;
春去秋來遮不住我的惦念。
而如今--我放下了心痛,放下了憂緒,
因為我們在慈愛的主的懷裡!!!

 
At 3/2/07 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

沒有詩篇1:1-3的flash,謹送上3箴言:5-10's flash movie, enjoy!

http://www.InspiringWord.net/movies/prov-3.htm

 
At 3/2/07 11:52 PM, Blogger Hungor said...

TO:luckyzzz
Your sharing wets my eyes,I understand that feeling.
It is the healing which only J.C. can give,the comfort He can provide.

 
At 4/2/07 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hungor, I do not forget all my brothers in Christ. In recent, I experienced the love of God. My boss does not allow me to spread the Gospel in my work place. My supervisor always give me hard time and say my bad words to my boss. I am under a great pressure but I am able to manage the problems. It's entirely due to God's love. In 1991. after the incident in the US, I promised my Lord that I committed my life to HIM.

 
At 5/2/07 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

這是我喜歡的金句之一.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home