哭

平生最怕女人哭,更怕女兒哭:我會六神無主、脚軟、不知從何安慰。
記得两年前女兒因皮膚汗癬極癢難當,己有數天,我亦太忙抽不到時間陪她看醫生,她在臨睡前竟突然向我放聲嚎哭,那景象很扎心,她小手指抓着身體的紅斑,一臉無助,眼淚如按不住的泉水從眼角湧出來,只管喊道:「daddy,好.....好痕呀.....嗚嗚.....哇」。我頓時雙眼浸淚,抱着她說:「daddy 明早就帶妳去看醫生。」。傷心的是我怎能做人爸爸,連這小小的忙也幫不上!痛心的是以心只是一個八歲孩童,連得到媽媽應有的照顧的機會也沒有。
今晚又在她房中傳出陣陣的哭聲,以至又勾起我寫下两筆的衝動。事緣工人姐姐用蒸氣吸塵機清潔她床上的熊啤啤時,把它吸到小咀凹了下去,那小熊是太太親手造的。我讓她哭了十分鐘,終於睡了。但鄰房的我,不知何故被這哭聲牽動了本來開心雀躍的心情,希望不要失眠就好了............
Labels: 我鍾意情意綿綿

5 Comments:
男人必須懂得怎樣面對女人哭,是不能亦不可逃避的責任。
另外,知道你開心雀躍就好了。
我不是這方面的專家,卻是哭的專家, 最受用是遞紙巾, 溫柔的'傾'吓'偈', 陪吓佢,...
I think you are already doing great; but ,you may not agree ..I 'll take something sweet & delicious too !
我大姐永遠都會在遠方照顧他們的!你得安心! 以心的確很像我大姐, 仲記得我未大肚前去你屋企, 以心肚痛, 哭住入急症, 那時是夏天, 她全身痛到凍, 我抱住佢, 感覺像以前大姐抱住我一樣...我和大姐都很易哭,成日比二姐話我地喊包! 生了珈熹後, 我的種種都在她身上出現, 所以, 以心仲會有排喊..., 多D 抱抱佢, 呵呵佢, 就會快D 收聲!
Yes, I'm also a "crying bun".....look at it in a positive way- crying is a very good form of releasing your trapped emotions. Eventually one would feel better....trapped emotions create all sorts of mental illness. Crying could be a healthy act. God allows us to cry. Jesus cried, too. So there is nothing wrong with us crying. When we feel pain, sad, moved, or even happy,we cry. It is our culture which gives us all the unnecessary stress about crying. Tell you a secret...the last thing I want to hear from a friend/family when I'm crying is "Don't cry, be strong."
As for dealing with girls/women' crying, I would agree with Jossie's point of view- that is something a man has to learn..(compulsory!!!) Hints: a gentle hug and a gentle touch would do the trick.
TO:all
Frankly speaking,I am not the kind of comforting,sympathetic,and caring guy.
Anyway ,thx for your advice.
Many people say that I am cool,irresponsive and even a bit cold-blooded!
Post a Comment
<< Home