Saturday, February 24, 2007

KERORO

KERORO is not something really new.

This is a photograph I dug out from my drawer today,dating back to my "school Cert." age.
Oh..............,please don't laugh too loudly,especially at mid-night.Most of my schoolmates wore such sort of hair-style,believing that it was cool,trendy and attractive.In addition it helped much mask my pair of unsightly huge, fanning ears too,from which I suspect many charming ladies wound stay away .The hair stylists those days were said to have an easy life,they might finish their job by just cutting our hair covered with a large "soup bowl".Yeah,it is the famous "mushroom head".

I miss the old days in my secondary school,to which I am proud of. 2007 is her 75th anniversary.I spent my happiest life there for seven years,full of precious sweet memories.My Alma Mater made me understand and equipped me with what is meant by perseverance ,self-confidence,invincible will and open- mind.In fact,I was not so brilliant in comparison with my classmates,not at all good at sports or student activities.I regret a lot in realising that I was merely a book-worm during my secondary schooling, missing abundant and vast opportunities for invaluable development.
Surprisingly,this foundation lay the stepping stone for my colourful ,fantastic ,extraordinary and influential university life later on.(to be continued)

You may understand me better ,should you know that I have been deeply impressed by this school song for years.

SCHOOL SONG

*Boys of courage, boys of daring,Full of manliness and will;Spirits nought for danger caring,Hearts to conquer every ill.
Chorus:We are sons of La Salle everyone,And no matter where we go,High aloft her flag we will hold,And strive that her fame may grow.

*There are famous schools in plenty,With their heroes by the score,And they flourish high and mighty,But La Salle is something more.

*From her lofty station pointing,To the sky's majestic dome,She would have us ever minding,That above is our true home.

*Come whatever kind of weather,Come the stormy days along,When the Old Boys get together,They will always sing this song.

La Salle - I love you very much!

Orchestral version of school song for sharing(a beautiful melody) http://www.lscoba.com/almamater/music/lasalle-Orchestral.mp3

Chinese version of school song for sharing (by Mr. James Wong 黄霑)


*豪 情 少 年 敢 為 敢 作,一 身 朝 氣 心 向 上. 人 行 正 途 艱 危 不 怕 ,我 會 盡 心 全 力 幹 .
合 唱:有 幸 做 好 喇 沙 書 院 友, 重 遇 我 往 昔 同 窗 .不 管 天 陰 天 晴 日, 我 地 齊 聲 將 此 曲 唱.

*云 云 教 壇 書 堂 精 舍, 各 有 當 世 好 印 象. 唯 從 有 成 英 雄 榜 看 ,母 校 突 出 人 共 仰 .

*抬 頭 向 長 空 求 指 引, 放 眼 高 闊 天 際 望. 昂 昂 志 朝 彩 雲 深 處 ,與 母 校 青 雲 共 上.

*同 門 友 誼 因 時 俱 進, 當 天 歡 笑 不 變 樣. 良 朋 滿 堂 欣 然 相 對, 母 校 校 歌 來 合 唱.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 24/2/07 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hungor,
Wow, what a memory!! i recalled i also wore such a mushroom hair-style when i was at secondary, and what's more --> the spectacular pair of glasses, almost occupied half of my face, used to be the fashion of those good old days. u know what, the school i spent 12 years with (the red brick one) is close to yours. maybe we have met some time ago leh?? i will try to dig out the photos of those days and share with u la.

 
At 25/2/07 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hungor,
Is that really you? Or is it some kind of a joke because I can't find a bit of you in it. Really!

 
At 25/2/07 11:24 PM, Blogger 星魚隨筆 said...

嘩,,真係好經典喎,,,等我摷番d小學既同你比一比先,,,,hehe,,,,

 
At 27/2/07 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

少年十五二十時, 真令人回味!
你的樣子真的很好笑! 哈哈!

 
At 27/2/07 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

以前啲髮型師, 剪髮真的無難度呀!!

 
At 1/3/07 10:15 PM, Blogger Hungor said...

TO:all
唉,細路仔梗係醜樣啲架啦,大大吓就英俊得多了,雖不至玉樹臨風,但都追死好多女仔架,可惜上天給我「一根刺」:六呎差幾吋,否則伊麵、Boyz、劉華、發哥、Mr Bean 等邊度有得撈?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home