Lucky?
If you woke up today with no pain,you are luckier than most. 

If you have never known the dangers of war,loneliness of prison,or hunger.............you are better off than 500 million people in the world.

If you can go to church,temple or mosque or follow your belief without persecution,you are luckier than more than 3 million people on earth.
If your basic needs are covered,you are richer than 75% of the rest of the world .
If you even have some savings,you are part of the 10% of the most prosperous people in the world.
If you saw your parents grow old together,you are almost unique.
If you smile and appreciate life,you are lucky............
because lots of people can,but they don't .
If you have someone whose hand you can hold,or can hug,or even just a shoulder to touch.......
be happy,you will never be lonely.
If you can read my blog,you are doubly blessed.It is because I remember you, and more than 2 million people on this planet cannot read.
Dwell on your "LUCK" and pass this message to others who do not appreciate what they have.
Labels: 我鍾意感恩







6 Comments:
I deeply appreciated for your kindness that I can read your blog daily.
Every morning I woke up with no pain and feel lucky.
Everyday, I hold my son's hand, be happy, be warm.
Every Sunday, I can go to church with my family, I am lucky.
I felt peace when I was singing worship songs. I enjoyed! Mui
If our basic needs are covered and
even have savings, we try to help someone who needs our help in the world.....
I know ... . I'm lucky ,
thanks for your encouragement;
the photos are beautiful . .
We are LUCKY in the world as we have an experienced and trustworthy friend who is full of life.
the 1st photo is beautiful,
但D字太細 ,睇極都睇唔哂 ;??乜意思呢 ,
点解个mood 會変佐咁o既 ?
是的,上天令咱們有關愛與分享,咱們確是幸福與幸運。
Post a Comment
<< Home