Monday, August 20, 2007

颱風將至

愜意的家傭當拿患病
醫生建議施手術
暫時服藥控制病情
正排期覆診
她考慮留港/回菲治病
懇切為我家及家傭健康祈禱
希望這只是塲小風波

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 20/8/07 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

今天正想起她 , 會代禱的 , 主必看顧你們 .

 
At 21/8/07 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

願一切安好,祝願她只是身體的小毛病,早點康復!妹頭

 
At 22/8/07 1:50 AM, Blogger PC168 said...

希望她早日康復。

 
At 22/8/07 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

留港醫治是否更安全呢?可能令你添上擔憂,可能要照顧她!但願一切交托,不用太擔心。
祝福簡家!

 
At 24/8/07 12:21 AM, Blogger 星魚隨筆 said...

小粉絲字,,,代禱呢家野,,我最在行,,,,包在我身上,,,希望平安在你們心內,,,,^^

 
At 24/8/07 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If U need any help, U can call me, may be I can help somewhere!! I think she must miss home and her kids ! I'll pray for her too! Don't worry !!

 
At 29/8/07 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

她的病情怎樣?是否一場小病!祝福她安然渡過,更祝願雄哥能主持大局,雖然是辛苦,因為孩子們將開學,但是你一定能安排妥善。

 
At 29/8/07 11:58 PM, Blogger Hungor said...

TO:all
Hers is not a serious disease ,but not a simple one either.
I think she is struggling whether to help us or to leave HK for Philipine where she can have surgery under the care of family members.
For my part,it is my main concern and prayer that God gives her confidence for surgery and has her healed up as soon as possible.She is a good friend of my kids and me,we all wish her happiness and healthy.It is,I suppose, the same wish of her two little girls in homeland.
With respect to the arrangement of my family affairs in case of her sick leave,I am sure God shall take care of them!

 
At 30/8/07 9:47 AM, Blogger 星魚隨筆 said...

我諗我地繼續同佢同你一家代禱啦,,,,!!^^

 
At 1/9/07 12:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

sorry Hungor, JJ and I have been away for a month so didn't get to read your blog for a while. We would pray for you and your family at this difficult time. Hope Donna gets well soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home