Different View

When things go wrong,try to look at them by various views.
Sometimes there seems no outlet ahead of us,think from a different angle.
What man perceives,may just be a tiny part of what God sees.
How can we @@ through HIS eyes??????
嘩: http://61226.com/self/hongkong.html
勁:http://61226.com/self/macau.htm
Labels: 我鍾意拜神

7 Comments:
完全同意 ,who can disagree?-->神隨衪意思行事。
I can see thru' His creations.
Victoria Harbour is so beautiful that we should protect it.
同意、支持。
這些方法都可使我們走出死胡同;
呀,我真胡,這豈只是方法,這是我們的信仰嘛!
靚相、美蝶、偉大的創造!
咁,,,點先可以看到祂的角度呀,,,,!!?^^
啊 ,是講 God's good purposes , timing 以及毛毛蟲的成長嗎 ?
I once ask God to give me everything so that I can enjoy life. But He gives me 'life' so that I can enjoy everything! He makes all things beautiful in His time. Only He can tell us what 'beautiful' really means. Sometimes what we think disguisting previously may turn into beautiful things later. Agree? Beware of His miracle in our daily life--is beautiful!
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment
<< Home