Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tears of a woman

A little boy asks his mother:« Why do you cry ? »
« Because I am a woman » she answers.
« I don't understand » he says.
His mother hugs him and says : « and you never will»


Later the little boy asked his father :« Why does mommy cry » ?
« All women cry for no reason », is all that his father could answer him.

When he became an adult he asked God :« God, why do women cry so easily? »


« When I created woman, she needed to be special.
I created her shoulders strong enough to bear the weight of the world…
And soft enough to be comfortable ».


« I gave her the strength to give life,
The kind that accepts the rejection that often comes from children. »



« I gave her the strength to allow her to go on when everybody else give up.
The kind that takes care of her family, despite illness and fatigue. »


« I gave her the sensitivity to love her children unconditionally
Even when they have hurt her deeply. »



« I gave her the strength to endure her husband in his faults
And to stay at his side without weakening»


« And finally, I gave her tears to shed whenever she needs them to be shed. »


« You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, nor is it in her face or in the way she does her hair.


The beauty of a woman resides in her eyes.
It is the door to her heart ; the door where Love resides.


And it is often through her tears that you see her heart go by. »


I would like to dedicate these to all those ladies I have ever met,
who can cry,as Jesus does,
who seem weak,but are really strong.
I've learnt much from you.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 10/10/07 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

雄哥,

嘩!又一感性傑作, 雖然大部份你所描述的特質, 我都沒有, 但仍然多謝你對上帝創造女士的讚美及你對所認識的女士之欣賞.

Christa

 
At 10/10/07 10:15 PM, Blogger Jossie said...

唔記得睇啲相添。

 
At 10/10/07 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

v.sentimental ;
beautiful flowers & beautiful reflections of a spirit-filled
heart , indeed 。

 
At 11/10/07 1:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I shed tears reading this Hungor. I cry all the time and it's comforting reading this.......Thank you, Hungor.
And by the way, June June really enjoyed last Saturday with Ivy ....and thank you for letting Ivy and Jerry join us with ping pong. We had fun. So never hesitate to send your children here when you need help. They are always welcome!

 
At 11/10/07 1:12 PM, Blogger 星魚隨筆 said...

睇完你呢篇文章,,,我對女性立時要敬個禮,,,,,salute,,,,!^^

 
At 11/10/07 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

謝謝你對我們的讚賞,我們會做好本份的。
妹頭

 
At 11/10/07 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hungor,
thanks for putting this up and attaching all the great qualities with blossoming flowers

i shall be good to myself then

 
At 12/10/07 3:16 PM, Blogger Luckyzzz said...

So....beautiful...☆☆★★★!

邦主,

令人淚然涕下!!!

 
At 12/10/07 10:21 PM, Blogger 祝君早安 said...

Wu!Wa! 靚花,靚詞,靚意,有了這偉大的半邊天,這世界才完整.......男人,請緊記你的位份。

 
At 28/11/07 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey toby,

is it all from u? or copy from somewhere? it is quite good!
I agree that women are very strong and tough, sometimes even stronger than men.
but I suddenly think that men also could be very strong and supermen by the wisdom of God!
if a man can make his woman live without tears or minimize them; also standbys her whenever she smiles or crys, I would say he is a superman.

also, tears are not only given to the women. God also gave it to men. So man, u also could enjoy the gifts from God whenever u want to. bless you could cry out as u like. God save them in his leather bag for u too!


I bless you with Jesus name!

angela, ka wai

 
At 28/11/07 10:57 PM, Blogger Hungor said...

TO Angela:
儘我所能啦!
保護女人、能令她幸福也是我的想法。
充滿愛的人,便是強人。
我只是小男人,躲起來哭那種....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home